November 09, 2011

Lc. Fragrant Beauty 'Purple Cascade'

   Okay, so normally I would completely walk by a NoID, but this one caught my attention because it was the only one and still is the only Catt I have ever seen offered at a grocery store. Conveniently for me, somehow a member of my OS got the name for this, and seeing that they are all mericlones, I got to put the name on mine. This 'chid had a rought life indeed. It had six p'bulbs when I got it, but it had no roots whatsoever. I divided it into three two p'bulb parts, and eventually the back one died, the middle one struggled, put out a stunted new growth, and then died. Thankfully, the stronger front two made it. It first made a stunted little growth no larger than an inch, but then sent out another that grew much larger. It is just starting another, so hopefully it will continue to improve. I think it could bloom on the growth after the new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment