November 11, 2011

Brassavola Grand Stars '#1'

I hope I hope I hope I hope I SO hope that this is the beginnings of a spike!!! As you've seen in my last post, I unmounted my B. Grand Stars '#1', and this is what I found on the larger division! I will keep you all updated!
So, after unmounting my B. Grand Stars '#1', I knew I would totally be out of room, and have nowhere to put three other pots, so I came up with a brilliant idea. I put a nail into each of the back two legs of my plant stand, and then I took some of that yellow string thread stuff and tied it to each end. I then poked some holes into the pots, and threaded the yellow string through it, and tied it to twist-tie hooks. Now, not only do I have room for these mounted and potted 'chids, but I will also have room for new 'chids I plan on buying at my next OS meeting! Ahh, I love a happy ending.

3 comments:

  1. Is there an update on the first picture? Did it turn to be a spike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't think it is going to be a spike, but I think the next lead will spike! I am now crossing my fingers for that!

    ReplyDelete