November 03, 2012

Some changes to my growing spaces.

 Well, I think I had mentioned that I was going to post some updated pictures of my growing space, so here are some from earlier this spring (?).

Here is my latest genious idea (at the time of the picture) that was meant to increase the amount of usable space in my closet. One word (or I guess it's two words) CHICKEN WIRE. I took a section of some chicken wire we had sitting in our garage and stretched it out, put some bamboo through the edges, and then hung it up with my trusty plastic yarn (nylon yarn. . . synthetic thread . . . ?). I then poked holes in the back of the pots and bent scrap chicken wire into hooks to hang it off my rack. Ok, enough chit chat and here are some pretty pictures. Oh, by the way, since these pictures are months old, I have added many more plants since then!

 
And here is the open stand, with lots of new plants! (which is also much more filled with plants than it is in my picture) I also have chicken wire in here too, so I have some stuff hanging around in there too. (If you haven't realized yet, I am in a slightly hyper mood, which explains my rambling. . .)


2 comments:

  1. Seu blog é lindo, suas estufas fantásticas.
    Parabéns
    abraços e um lindo final de semana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado! Seu blog é incrível também!

      Além disso, eu não posso falar Português, eu usei o tradutor do Google para descobrir o que você disse e traduzir o que eu queria dizer. Espero que faz sentido!

      Delete