November 04, 2012

Pictures of my current growing spaces.

This post and pictures are brought to you by Blogger mobile! Here are pictures I took of my growing spaces just a few minutes ago!!

Here is the upper level in my closet with most of my Phals, and there are a few more out of sight behind the left closet door.


Here is the bottom level with more Phals and a few other randoms.


Here is the solitary stand (I can never think of a good name for it). This is where the rest of my non-Phal orchids live.













And here is a future growing space! This is an empty space that is beneath the stairs in our basement. At my last Saskatchewan Orchid Society meeting (a.k.a. OS meeting) a friend gave me an old high intensity discharge light with ballast, so I decided to mount it where you see it here. This is only temporary, as I do plan on changing some stuff around down there. At the back and to the left there is an additional space that I plan on putting some T5's in. However, since it is so far back and kinda out of reach, I wouldn't be able to have plants in the area that you see in the picture, so I plan on making shelves to go along the right wall in the picture, extending back towards the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment