November 25, 2012

11/25/12 Update!

   Well, I found a resonably easy way to get pictures from my phone to my Photobucket, so I'll be able to get back to updating more frequently!




   Anyways, here is one I am really excited for!!! My Yungho Gelb Canary (Gelblieber x Princess Kaiulani) has two small buds on the older spike, and the younger spike has yet to show any signs of buds yet.

   Next is a small basal kieki on my equestris 'Blue'! I was hoping it was a spike, but a basal kieki isn't a terrible alternative!

   Next are the two pods developing on my Hiroshima Tetratris (speciosa x equestris var. coerulea). The x mannii pod should be ready to sow any week now, and the other is one I set a week ago using pollen from my (amboinensis x LD's Bear Queen).
   And here is the (amboinensis x LD's Bear Queen). The form isn't perfect here, but this was the first bloom on a small plant. I expect it to improve much in the future. This one has oodles of roots, plus its working on a new leaf.

   Next is my Rarashati Princess 'Soan Rustic' (Kung's Princess 'Lena' x Kuntrarti Rarashati 'Copperstate'). I have taken it to school where I got some wonderful pictures with the Canad D70 there, but I have yet to check them out on a computer. Here I have just pollinated the flower with pollen from my Vio Vio, and you can see that it has some other buds, as well as a new inflorescence.

   Next is my Rarashati Princess 'Soan Bronze Goddess'. This one opened a few days after 'Soan Rustic', so I wasn't able to take it to school to get pictures at the same time, but I will be bringing it tomorrow (which is my first day of in-car training for my licence, WOOO!!!). It is slightly smaller in size, but the colour is slightly darker than 'Soan Rustic'.

   Finally is my Kuntrarti Rarashati 'Copperstate' (venosa x equestris), which has five buds showing on the oldest inflorescence (with more to come), plus a small second one on the mother, and another one on its kieki!

No comments:

Post a Comment