February 28, 2013

First flask!

   Well, my original intent was to leave all three flasks untouched for a week or so to allow them to settle down after their long travels, but my impatience was overwhelming, so I decided to unflask the oldest of the three, which is Hsinying Webber 'Happy' AM/AOS x Hsinying Sonata. I finally found a good picture if Hsinying Sonata, and it is a nice whitish colour with pink candy stripes, so I should get some neat purplish pinks with a mix of blushes and strips. In total, there were 27 seedlings, the three largest of which I am definitely keeping, which leaves me 24 to sell or trade!

2 comments:

  1. As mudas estão lindas
    Boa troca ou venda.
    abraços

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice idea and project sir ! i bookmark you blog :) best wish from a orchid lover livin in thailand

    ReplyDelete