December 11, 2011

Spikes galore!

Okay, so here is the rest of what I have in spike, all nice brand new photos taken a few hours ago.

Phal. (Tying Shin Cupid x Super Stupid) I am excited to see this one bloom, as it has grown a lot over the past year, so I should get a great big spike!





Phal. (Sogo Lisa 'OK' HCC/AOS x Haur Jin Princess 'TR' HCC/AOS), which has a HUGE name, has finally been registered as Phal. Pylo's Princess Lisa. It has just the tiniest nubbin of a spike.




Here is the Phal. Mambo.




Phal. ATL Crossing.




Phal. NoID #1.




Here is my little Onc. Gold Dust with its' very first spike!
I was very surprised indeed  to see the shadow of a spike when the plant is so small! I thought it was a new growth for a while, but it is way to skinny to be a new lead, so a spike it is!


And finally, my B. Grand Stars '#2', with its spike growing quickly!

Hehe, I think I have more in spike than I had for 'chids at this time last year.

1 comment:

  1. Great load of spikes! Your B.Grand Stars spike is coming along nicely. Looking forward to all the blooms pictures.

    ReplyDelete