December 31, 2011

Spike progress!

YAY!!! It won't be long  before I am enjoying blooms!!!

Here is the NoID with buds beginning to show.

Phal. ATL Crossing, just starting to show buds on its fat spike.

Phal. (Tying Shin Cupid x Super Stupid) with its two spikes! My goodness, I am going to have a show with this one!
Here is the new one.

Phal. Mambo

Phalaenopsis speciosa v. christiana. Sigh, this is one absolutely crazy phal! I think in total, it has 15 inflorescences and side spikes. Now, just to get them all to bloom at once. . . .





My Tolumnia is just finishing up its newest lead, which means its time for it to spike! I'm not sure if all Tolumnias do this, but this one starts a new growth, spikes when it is just about to finish the lead, finishes blooming, and then after a very brief rest, starts over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment