January 20, 2012

Spike update for the Phals

Here is my Phal. ATL Crossing working away on its' spike. So far I think I can see a total of 6 or so buds developing, an improvement on the 4 and 3 on last year's spikes (which makes sense, as the two spikes have a total of 7 buds, so hopefully this one spike has many more buds).

My Penang Girl working on a new spike after the other one dried up!





Phal. NoID #1 I am still debating whether to sell this or not. . . I think I might, as I would be able to fit an ID'd chid into this spot that I could use for breeding.  .  .




Phal. (Tying Shin blah blah blah) is working on a new spike that recently hit a growth spurt.

Yeah, I totally forgot to take a picture of the Mambo.  .  . well, now the next time you see it it will be WAY bigger than last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment