July 30, 2013

A Critical Satire.

   So, when I first made this blog, I kinda vowed to myself that I would keep the topics as close to orchid exclusive as possible. For those who actually read everything I ramble out, well, it's obvious I always have a lot to say. So, in lieu of this, I decided to make a second blog on which I plan on commenting on the things in life that happen every day. The common things that may pass many by as unimportant. This will truly be a place to get things off of my chest, but I don't want to exclude any visitors. I hope to make it a place where posted topics create a discussion, and cause people to consider a different viewpoint they may not have before. Without further hesitation, here is my second blog, A Critical Satire. Enjoy and please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment