July 09, 2012

SUPER AWESOME DEAL!!!

Ok, so when I first got into orchids, I had a general interest in all orchids, so I had collected many Catts and Bulbos before I got devoted to Phals. Now that I am solely interested in Phals, I kinda lost interest in everything else, so I am offering practically all of my Catts and Bulbos up for sale, lest they die of neglect! (which I don't think I could honestly do, but they wouldn't thrive as well as they could in the care of someone who wants them) You can see the details in the thread I made at Orchid Board: Selling all my Catts and Bulbos, but what I wanted to say here is that I am willing to sell all the Catts to one person for $100 instead of the total individual price of $112 (which is WAY less than what I spent on them), and all the Bulbos for $105 instead of the total individual price of $117. Finally, for anyone who wants to buy everything, I will sell them all for $190, which is another $15 off of the already reduced prices. You can see the list of what is for sale in the thread, as well as some pictures I took today, and for those who want to, they can do some searching through my blog to look at the individual plants (which have undoubtedly grown a lot since I posted their picture). And of course, due to CITIES and all those regulations, it is pretty much for Canadians only, although there is a way for Americans to get them, but you would have to drive or fly into Canada to get them. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment